read more about me!
dearest diary,
let's talk popculture
time for tea!
Dress Up
my cookbook
Find me in Wonderland...

Saturday, August 22, 2026

011

✦ new tab on the blog ✦

Meet Your New
Digital Wardrobe Diva

I'm so excited to share this all with you!

Hi Blogdolls! I made something a little fun for all my fellow fashion lovers or anyone getitng into fashion or finding their style. Our own personal lotus digital wardrobe where you can mix and match and save your favorite looks or each item of clothing to your own closet! Inspired by the ICONIC Cher Digital Closet from 'Clueless'

Digital wardrobe fashion image

I had soo much fun creating this custom code, for myself but for all of you as well, I have always adored Cher's closet sytem and always waited for someone to do it, now... I have! If you have any questions Divas, please feel free to reach out. Have so much fun finding your style Doll!

Fashion animation
ENTER THE CLOSET?
“Fashion fades, only style remains the same and I just ask to be imitated. It would be the proof of my success.” ♡ Coco Chanel

2 comments: