Dear Diary,
The end of summer is coming to and end... ugh, i shall miss you dearly. As much as I say I hate the hot weather. I love everything else about summer. Almost just as much as I love autumn. The weather around me has not faulted, and continues to scorch the earth, but next week I did see a drop to the 80s!! Along with the weather fading and new things coming. This month so far has been my busiest of the year... I say even though I chose to make myself so busy lol. With working and coding a new blog and keeping up with others and taking care of myself and my animals and cleaning my home. It all sounds like not so much as I write it out... I need to protect my inner thoughts more, my spiritual peace <3
Seriously , I need to add some carrot juice into my diet...
I can not wait for autumn, not winter... autumn. As we all are. Waiting for the first crisp gust of wind, and the first tree to bare its branches. Choosing how cold you want to be or cozying up all day. The tea, and the hot chocolate. Okay, I'm reminiscing and its still 95 degrees outside lol. I cant wait to redecorate my page for fall, I hope to keep some y2k core but as multifaceted as I am, my aesthetic changes often as will my blog <3 so don't get too attached. I'm trying not too... and again thank you all so much for following along with my blog and sharing your love for it, it means the world to me.
It has been a lovely journey I hope to keep up with for as long as I can! I hope everyone is starting off the school year amazing or even if this isn't your start, I hope autumn treats you as good as you want it.


No comments:
Post a Comment