read more about me!
dearest diary,
let's talk popculture
time for tea!
Dress Up
my cookbook
Find me in Wonderland...

Saturday, August 29, 2026

013

 Dear Diary, 

    Woah, I know I keep coming on here to write that but woah... Gaining over 200+ followers on a blog feels so different than other forms of media. I honestly can appreciate it so much more now... 200 people is A LOT and I am so proud of myself as well as thankful for all of you, even if I started this blog for myself, it is nice to share it with others who are likeminded or just want to learn more ! ♡


Little Update Dolls...

     This is my last week of work, kind of... well working two jobs, I will no longer be working full time and only part time again, which I enjoy. Besides the money lol... but i am excited to have some more free time until I start working more again!
    The weather has finally gotten a bit cooler, I can feel the breeze, there are more clouds and we even got a short raining day. Besides the humidity... I can feel autumn slowly coming. With that, I made my first soup of the fall which was a yummyyyy pot roast with mashed potatoes and mac n cheese and cornbread! Soup for daysssss.... I love it !
    As you can tell the classic y2k theme is slightly ending... for now. (you'll see her make a comeback) As you will learn from me I can never choose one aesthetic! Im slowly heading into a autumn theme, so far things are looking good, I've just got to clean it up a bit here and there ! Thank you all so much for the love so far if you've seen the new update,  I have loved Alice in Wonderland for as long as I can remember and now being able to play Alice Madness Returns and combing my love for horror, I have grown to love the story so much, and my theme shall reflect what I love ♡ I can't wait to add more.. it's gonna get real spooky this halloween !
    I am so excited for all the new media coming out for the rest of the year, horror especially! SO many new movies and tv shows I'm waiting to watch... knowing I'll probably re-watch TVD and Gilmore Girls again and all my fav old halloween movies lol
    Please enjoy all you can, the end of the year is around the 
corner and I am excited to see how it goes ! 


Love Always, Ayla

   

2 comments:

  1. i can't wait to see what you'll do with the theme!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im actually obsessed with your blog so far<3 so thank you so so much !

      Delete