read more about me!
dearest diary,
let's talk popculture
time for tea!
Dress Up
my cookbook
Find me in Wonderland...

Friday, August 21, 2026

010

 Dear Diary, 

    Wow... omg... I never thought my blog would reach so many amazing people.(lol me after sharing on tiktok for a month) Already 190+ Blogdolls following Lotusofmysoul, my personal y2k myspace/diary/blog. I thank you all so much <3 It means the world to me to finally be able to share all my interest in one place with this side of the web. I LOVE seeing everyones blog themes and layout and ideas and interest<3 The fact that we're all coding and learning html and css and essentially building our own websites!

 I've learned so much this past month, and I love it. I never thought one day I would actually enjoy coding!! My highschool freshman self is looking at me right now wondering how we learned all this from a half semester of first year coding class.   

Okay, quick update and thank you, and I hope you have enjoyed me so far, not just my blog <3 I've been so busy working and coding and watching Vampire diaries and Ozark to fill my other time when I'm not cleaning or cooking >.< 

I am currently coding something for the new Diva Dress Up tab and I can NOT wait for you all to see it! 

Have a lovely day Divas, stay creative <3

Love Always, Ayla

No comments:

Post a Comment