read more about me!
dearest diary,
let's talk popculture
time for tea!
Dress Up
my cookbook
Find me in Wonderland...

Tuesday, August 18, 2026

009

Overlay Element
VOL. XIII ★ ISSUE I

13 Seasons Later: The Ultimate Story...

As an AVID lover of all things horror and specifically American Horror Story. I feel I watched it at the best time, growing up with the show and character evolution. Along with having to share my opinion about everything I love... Today we will talk about season 1-12 and now the most fawned after season of all... S13.


An Exhaustive Editorial Dossier: 12 Seasons of Horror and The Dawn of Season 13 by Ayla 2026


4 comments:

  1. You need to start your own magazine in the future

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. STOp hehe tysm <3 i would if i can add cool gifs and random spiders crawling across the screen lol

      Delete
  2. I need to continue watching this series! 😩 I haven't watched it in years, season one and coven are my favorites so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i suggest at leastttt up until apocalypse !!! especially if you love coven and murder house <33

      Delete